Pagina's

zaterdag 26 april 2014

A Time Flies By

"Where did the time go? And what have I done? The days keep getting shorter and I'm still on the run" Sick Puppies - Where Did The Time Go

I still question myself that on a daily basis.
Writing my thesis, having a job and a boyfriend, harly any time for some much needed girl-talk...

It's hard to find time for oneself and when you do have that time, to spend it doing things that need to be done or doing things that you love. 
It's so easy to pass time browsing Tumblr, Youtube, Deviantart.. but really the part of writing is easily forgotten.
The thing of it is, I am scared to start writing again. I know I must finish it -- Lauren Kate said so. But to fall into my fantasy again seems hard when reality is always marching in.
Always the excuses, headache, tired, writer's block, no time, so much stuff to do -- basically is neglecting my passion and a piece of me.
I used to say that I'm a writer, but I've barely touched my stories in the past couple of months. Am I still worthy of that title?
Perhaps not but then again, there is so much going on in my life at the moment. And I bet in many other lives too, when thinking about it, it definitely scares me how many lives (about 7 billion if I'm correct) people are living right now. 

Anyhow, I'm still alive (very tired due to illness but that's getting better since Spring is really brightening the world), and intending to enjoy the days a bit more -- since time is flying by. I can barely remember my teenage years that's how fast it's all going.

Have a lovely orange day (first Kings'day here in the Low Lands, the Dutch go crazy) and some time to do things you enjoy and make you happy. We deserve to be happy.

Toodles!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten