Pagina's

maandag 16 april 2012

Oh and another thing...

One thing I might add to what I've just written. Why the name of this blog?
Well let me explain something first. One of my "books" has a theme of an arch, the other books have that theme too, a little, but it's more important in this book. It's the symbolic of an arch that appeals me. An arch is a place where things cross. And in this blog it will be my thoughts that cross the arch of the world wide web. And since I spend a lot of time in my worlds of ink (I love those series by Cornelia Funke, they've changed my life) I thought it would be an appropriate title.
I sometimes believe, but then again, I am a bit crazy (but who isn't eh ;)), that if I'm bleeding, I'll bleed ink. The amount of fantasy that sometimes gets into me brain is crazy.
I shall immediately explain another thing. I'm a Dutch girl, writing a blog. Then why is it that you write in English? You could question that. It's just that this is an international thingy, you could say and that could reallybe an explanation. In this case it isn't, and this another crazy thing about me, not everyone can understand it so I try to hide it an awfully lot, but English is like my second language. I write all my stories in English and I find that when I'm kind of stuck, I can express myself better in English. Plus, everything sounds better when I put it in English.

I hope that later this week, I'll put up my review of The Host. I've finished it like a few hours ago and I'm still in awe and can't really think straight.

Another warning for future readers, my mind is silly and I write when I feel the need to. So somedays, like today, I will post two times a day and then again I will not for a few days.
So I hope I can keep it up and post frequently.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten