Pagina's

maandag 16 april 2012

A start

After a very exciting e-mail from one of my dearest friends, I decided to start a blog.
It's a strange thing to do and very obvious actually.
Strange, because I said once that a blog was nothing for me.
Obvious, because it actually is something for me.
I am a writer, as I call myself very convincing and proud. Not that I have published anything yet, I'm still in the phase in which I have 5 stories in my mind and about 8 written down.
Though people, friends, say that I have a talent, but I guess it's their duty to say so.
I've asked them several times to honestly say, without any prejudice, what they think of it.
But they remain enthusiastic and encouraging.
So when my dear friend, whom I've known since the first grade - that was like 15 years ago since I turn 19 this summer - said to me that a blog was a good way to give people reviews of books and tell them stuff.
I'm obsessed with books and the world of the written. Though I enjoy a good movie, like, every night. I seem to have no mind of my own, my mind is completely filled with song lyrics, quotes from books, quotes from movies and above all, conversations between my own fictional characters.
It is amazing that there is still space left to stuff with all the information a speech-therapist needs. For I am learning to become one at the moment. I'm in my second year of college at the Hogeschool Utrecht in the Netherlands.
I don't know yet what to achieve with this blog, maybe it's just another way to let my voice speak with the hope to be heard. So enjoy my reviews, my thoughts and everything else I want to tell.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten